Official AnyLogic Training - March 2017
Wednesday 22/3/2017 9:00:00 AM
Friday 24/3/2017 5:00:00 PM
The Melbourne offices of The Simulation Group: Level 8 / 278 Collins Street, Melbourne
Course Fee (Ex. GST)
| GST|| Booking Fee|| Total|
|Student|| $ 1,100.00|| $ 110.00|| $ 0.30|| $ 1,210.30|
|Commercial and Educational|| $ 2,200.00|| $ 220.00|| $ 0.30|| $ 2,420.30|
Note: Early Bird Pricing Discount
Book before Friday 10th March 2017 to receive an early bird discount of 10% off the above prices.
Gain knowledge in multimethod modeling
AnyLogic Fundamental training is a full three-day immersive experience in problem-solving and modeling using AnyLogic 7.
Our training focuses on solving problems rather than theory. You are guided through structuring a simulation problem, knowing which modeling paradigms to select, building models in each paradigm, and finally connecting them into a larger hybrid model. This includes building models in 3D, using special wizards and our extensive drag & drop library.
The training is geared to both new users looking to vault past the learning curve and the experienced modelers who may not be aware of all AnyLogic's features. Professional assistance in solving your business problem using AnyLogic 7 software is included in the training. Be prepared to share your specific simulation needs with your AnyLogic trainer –- bringing your own models is encouraged!
An offer you can’t refuse!: To make your choice easier we have priced our training at an incredible value. You can self-register and pay here on the Trybooking site.
Course fee includes: 3-day training, a training manual/course book, consulting opportunities and networking. Lunch is provided on each day.
- Introduction to multimethod simulation modeling – theory and demo
- Getting familiar with AnyLogic model development environment – demo
- Discrete Event (Process-Centric) modeling – theory
- Factory model – Discrete Event exercise
- Call Center model - self-paced Discrete Event exercise
- System Dynamics – theory
- Bass Diffusion model – System Dynamics exercise
- Agent Based modeling – theory
- SIR Model. Calibration
- Java basics for AnyLogic modelers – theory
- Supply Chain GIS model – exercise
- Wind turbines maintenance model. Optimization
- Pedestrian modeling – theory
- Small airport model – exercise
- Hump Yard – rail model
- Questions & Answers
Brought to you by The Simulation Group Pty Ltd
Level 8 / 278 Collins Street
Phone: 03 9607 6100