Click here to watch video of previous School Holiday Clinic
Participants who are between the ages of 6-13, will be learning the technical aspects of 1v1, striking the ball, running with the ball and first touch in a small sided games environment.
Boys & Girls ages 6-13 will enjoy;
- Healthy food and drinks will be provided by Mr Brightside Cafe.
- 10:1 Coach to player ratio
- FREE NPL Junior membership for each player.
- Goalkeeper Training included.
- SMFC Prizes including signed shirts from the first team.
- Age specific groups - (u6 - u7) (u8 - u9) (u10-u11) (u12-u13)
Each clinic runs from 9:00am to 3:00pm each day.
Week 1 - January 16th, 17th
Week 2 - January 23rd, 24th
Food Courtsey of Mr Brightside Cafe - http://www.misterbrightside.com/
Please email Youth Development Officer, Samuel Young at firstname.lastname@example.org for further details or call 0406 907 073