Growing Business Opportunities in China
Growing Business Opportunities with China - Shepparton
The Australia China Business Council (ACBC) is a membership-based, non-profit, non-governmental organisation comprising of a National Office, six Branches, and more than 1500 representatives from over 700 Australian companies who do business with China.
As part of the Growing Business Opportunities with China Project, ACBC Victoria, in partnership with Regional Development Victoria (RDV) , invites you to attend an upcoming forum specifically designed to aid small to medium sized rural businesses in the Hume region who are wanting to enter the China market.
The Keynote speakers will present on topics such as: export and trade, tailored specifically for the Hume business community as well as provide a platform to discuss issues and opportunities with your business colleagues and industry experts.
WHEN: Thursday 18 September,
Forum: 3.00pm- 5.00pm;
Post Forum Refreshments: 5.00pm-6.30pm
481 Wyndham Street
- Mr. Jim Lang, Managing Director, Trade Data International Pty Ltd
- Mr. Campbell Jeffrey, Managing Director, The Burchett Group
- Ms Rofer Yu, Manager Asian Business Development, Central Victorian Export Network (CVEN)
- Mr. Richard Zhang, President, The REX Group Ltd
- Mr. Dom Bayard, Director, Sexed Genetics
James Scullin, Regional Development Project Manager
9347 3939 or email@example.com
This event is currently closed and no contact details are available