This is a six day School Holiday Camp program. The camp is full of adventure, fun, heaps of awesome activities, and excitement! Come onboard the Quest Skills for Life School Holiday Camp and get to experience some awesome fun activities, culture, water and land based activities and conservation, history, leadership and outdoor education!
2019 CAMPS: Sun 6th January – Fri 11th January AND Sun 15th December – Fri 20th December
- 6 day School Holiday camp program for students aged 10 years to 16 years (**Duke of Ed Students Camp runs concurrently)
- Run and organised by a Fully Accredited & Award Winning organisation Quest Skills for Life, famous for their Leadership & Development Quest programs
- Melbourne CBD pick-up and drop off (other options also available)
- All Equipment hire (including tents, safety equipment, activity equipment, props, etc)
- Fully 24hr Supervised and led Holiday Camp by qualified Quest Skills for Life team leaders, all qualify to the Department of Education standards (ratios 1:7), and have great skills when working with young people. Real life-skills and team-builders!
- All Healthy Food Catering
- Raft Building & Rafting
- 2 nights Accommodation Indoors at the Cape Otway Lightstation & Otway National Park (split gender dorms)
- 3 nights camping in tents at the Cape Otway Lightstation & Otway National Park
- Campcraft, campfires including 'beginner' survivor games and activities
- Rock Climbing
- Sheltered Coastal Swimming and Ocean & Tide Education (qualified instructors
- Coastal walks and shipwreck coast discovery tour
- Snorkelling or Kayaking
- Lightstation Games and Education
- Aboriginal Cultural activities at the Cape Otway Indigenous Hut
- Koala spotting and Wildlife education
- The Quest Skills for Life Student Leadership & Development Program
- Entry to the Cape Otway Lightstation
- Shuttle Bus Fees
and lots more...
(Students just need lunch money for the first and last day, everything else is included in the holiday camp package)
Click here to view previous camp photos > All Photo Galleries
The organiser will be sent the details of this message.
Sorry, there appears to have been an error. Please try again later.