Dogs' Home Mango Fundraiser 2014
50 more boxes - Mango Fundraiser 2014 - on sale to 11pm Wednesday 26th November *** Please note every limited stock remains so apologies if you can't get one! ****
$40 per box of 10 kilos
Please note: You MUST be able to collect your boxes from the Dogs' Refuge Home in Shenton Park on Friday 28th November between 10am and 4pm or Saturday 29th November from 10am to 3pm. Boxes cannot be stored. The Dogs’ Home cannot refrigerate boxes and cannot be held responsible for the fruit if it is not collected on the allocated days.
What to do with 10kg of Mangos!
1. Go halves with a friend!
2. Let them ripen up and then cut them up and freeze cheeks for smoothies and daiquiris all summer.
3. Make Mango Chutney.
4. Make quick mango ice cream or frozen yoghurt – freeze your mango in cubes and add to a blender with ice cream or yoghurt!
5. Blend up fresh mangos as above with yoghurt and make icy poles for the kids.
6. Use in a salad – great with chicken, fish & seafood.
7. Try some mango and coconut muffins!
8. Add to fruit kebabs!
9. Google mango masks and scrubs for your skin!
10. Just eat them – they are packed with vitamins A and C!
Collect from: Dogs' Refuge Home
Shenton Park, WA 6107
This event is currently closed and no contact details are available