Your name has been added to the wait list for this event. The event organiser will contact you through your email address once there are available seats / slots.
LIFESTYLE OBEDIENCE COURSE
6 Lesson Basic Obedience & Manners Course: for dogs 6months and over.
- The course provides a basic understanding on dogs body language and communication, improving your training techniques and teaching your dog in an easier fun way.
- Reward based methods are used
- You will learn general manners and practical obedience to help improve your lifestyle with your dog at home and outside in different fun environments
- How to use leads and any humane training aids correctly (Flat collar, martingale, Head Hatli or front connection harness)
- Covers general manners such as jumping up, relaxing on leash
- Walking on a loose lead
- Short & long lead recall
- Short & long lead stay
- Walking past other dogs
- Weaving changing pace exercises
- ***No class held on Public Holidays***
Starting Venue: Halls Head - the oval will be emailed to you after registration.
Instructor Debbie Coleman - over 16 years experience , BSc, Cert 3 NDTF
0439 359 601
The organiser will be sent the details of this message.
Sorry, there appears to have been an error. Please try again later.