Your name has been added to the wait list for this event. The event organiser will contact you through your email address once there are available seats / slots.
LIFESTYLE OBEDIENCE COURSE
6 Lesson Basic Obedience & Manners Course: for dogs 6months and over.
- The course provides a basic understanding on dogs body language and communication, improving your training techniques and teaching your dog in an easier fun way.
- Reward based methods are used
- You will learn general manners and practical obedience to help improve your lifestyle with your dog at home and outside in different fun environments
- How to use leads and any humane training aids correctly (Flat collar, martingale, Head Hatli or front connection harness)
- Covers general manners such as jumping up, relaxing on leash
- Walking on a loose lead
- Short & long lead recall
- Short & long lead stay
- Walking past other dogs
- Weaving changing pace exercises
Starting Venue: Halls Head - the oval will be emailed to you after registration.
Payment is via credit card, or you can pay by bank transfer or cash. If you choose bank transfer please place 'BT' in the promotional code box in the payment page, or place 'CASH' in the same box and bring to the first initial session.
Instructor Debbie Coleman - over 16 years experience , BSc, Cert 3 NDTF
0439 359 601
The organiser will be sent the details of this message.
Sorry, there appears to have been an error. Please try again later.