Your name has been added to the wait list for this event. The event organiser will contact you through your email address once there are available seats / slots.
Arnott's Family Funday
Imagine sinking your teeth into a freshly baked Arnott’s biscuit, still warm from the oven. Throughout the day, guests will also be taken on a journey through Arnott’s rich 150 year history, enjoy a range of delicious food and exciting live performances, including a performance from our special guests, Justice Crew. Patron of The Arnott’s Foundation, Catriona Rowntree, will be hosting the day, and for the kids there will be tonnes to do including carnival attractions, face painting, “Decorate a Biscuit” stall, and our Mobile Bikkie Bakery will be making fresh Tiny Teddy biscuits.
Child - Ages 2 to 14
Family - 2 Adults & 2 Children
Children under 2 years free
Basic Entry provides you access to the event, including all free rides and entertainment which have been arranged for the day ^Excludes Bakery Tour.
Bakery Tour Details
All Bakery Tour Ticket purchases include entry into the Virginia Family Fun Day and a self-guided Bakery Tour.
There are four time slots available for the tours and each is strictly limited to 200 spaces each.
** Children under 5 are not permitted on the Bakery Tours for safety reasons *
TERMS & CONDITIONS FOR BAKERY TOUR TICKET PURCHASES
1. Children under 5 are not permitted for safety reasons.
2. Enclosed flat-soled non-slip shoes must be worn (no high heels, sandals or open-toed shoes).
3. Cameras and mobile phones are not permitted.
4. Jewellery (except for a plain wedding band and medical alert tags approved by OH&S), watches, visible piercings, false finger nails & nail polish are not permitted. Persons wearing false finger nails or nail polish will be required to wear cotton gloves during the tour.
5. All hair must be covered. Hairnets are to be worn over the ears, and beards, moustaches and long sideburns must be covered by a snood (will be provided).
6. A Lab coat must be worn (will be provided).
7. No personal items whatsoever to be carried in pockets (including keys). Personal items can be stored in the Cloak Room.
8. Food (includes chewing gum [not permitted on Site], lollies and chocolate), drink, and medications are not permitted.
9. All participants must be able to walk 1-2 km unassisted.
10. All children must be accompanied by an adult.
11. Smoking is not permitted
12. Participants with Heart Pacemakers must notify a tour guide, as they may react to some of our electronic equipment
13. Persons employed by an opposition company are not permitted
14. You agree that Arnott’s and the Arnott’s Foundation will not be liable to you for any injury sustained in connection with the tour.
15. Arnott’s Biscuits takes no responsibility for the loss of any items whilst the tour is being conducted. Every effort will be taken to keep personal belongings safe during this time.
Further Terms & Conditions for all ticket holders can be located on the Arnott's Foundation website www.arnottsfoundation.org.au and on purchase of tickets.
This event is currently closed and no contact details are available