Open Opportunity Forum
Thursday 5th November, 7:30am - 11am, 20 Hunter Street, Sydney CBD
A breakfast forum, Open Opportunity is an open discussion platform for Australian technology businesses to better understand how to engage more effectively with a "21st Century Government".
The Open Opportunity Forum, a breakfast event, is a chance for Australian mid-tier technology providers to better understand the digital transformation plans of the Australian Government, and the opportunities that these present.
The change of leadership of the federal government has created an entirely new outlook for the tech sector in Australia. In particular, Malcolm Turnbull’s leadership has added momentum to digital transformation initiatives already in the public sector. There are real opportunities for Australian businesses here. But engaging with government in digital needs different thinking.
InnovationAus.com has designed this Forum to address these digital opportunities, specifically targeting Australia’s successful mid-tier tech companies, with the support of the entire technology eco-system.
The aim is to provide the highest level briefing of digital engagement – to give these companies a practical guide to meeting public sector demand. There has never been a more exciting time to compete in this space and the opportunities are endless - but must be realised.
Speakers* confirmed include:
- The Hon Karen Andrews MP, Assistant Minister for Science, Australian Government
- Professor Roy Green, Dean Business School, University of Technology Sydney (UTS)
- Martin Hoffman, Secretary, NSW Department of Finance, Services and Innovation
- Adrian Turner, CEO, Data61
- Patricia Kelly, Director General, IP Australia
- Audrey Lobo-Pulo, Data Scientist, Australian Taxation Office (ATO)
- Latika Bourke, Press Gallery Political Reporter, Sydney Morning Herald (Event MC)
For more information visit: http://www.innovationaus.com/events
This is a ticketed event and spaces are limited. Tickets are priced at $255 per person. Breakfast buffet is provided in the price of the ticket.
Swaab Attorney’s Offices
Level 4, 20 Hunter Street
Sydney, NSW 2000
7:30 - 11:00
02 8016 2273
*Further speakers will be announced - stay tuned to our website for announcements
This event is currently closed and no contact details are available