Lindfield-Killara Catholic Parish
welcomes you to our playgroup for all children aged 0-6 years.
We will play, do craft and sing nursery rhymes together;
Enjoy tea and time to catch up with other parents and grandparents.
We look forward to creating community opportunities between young families.
In the hall on the 1st floor of Holy Family Church at Lindfield (lift access available).
2 Highfield Rd, Lindfield, NSW 2070
(Parking - Coles parking off Balfour St - be aware of the 2 hr parking limit)
Characters Playgroup operates during School Terms.
Wednesdays - 10am-11.30am
A $5 registration fee per family + 50c Trybooking fee helps us provide great facilities.
As you attend Characters Playgroup, please bring $3 per family to cover craft and tea.
Please see below for some guidelines for everyone's benefit:
• Carers (parent or nominated guardian) are responsible for the safety and supervision of the children they bring.
• A carer must be in attendance with each child.
• Every child has a right to safe and fair play.
• All members are valued and respected.
• All families are welcome.
• Carers and/or their children are asked not to attend playgroup if they are unwell.
• Carers will be responsible for and will monitor the behaviour of their children. Aggressive behaviour or language by carers or children cannot be tolerated.
• Any problems occurring in a playgroup should be brought to the immediate attention of the Playgroup Coordinator.
- Maybe once a year, we take a photograph of the children, which may be displayed around the playgroup room or used on the Parish website or bulletin to advertise playgroup activities.
- No other photographs of the children will be taken or published.
- Carer: "I understand that I am only allowed to photograph my own child while at the playgroup. If another child/ren are also in that photograph/video, I understand and agree that I will not share, distribute or place the photograph/video on social media and/or other webistes for anyone else to view."
All children will be accompanied by their parent or carer who will supervise them and provide for their safety and any decisions regarding their children while with the playgroup
BY CONTINUING TO REGISTER, I ACKNOWLEDGE THAT I HAVE READ AND UNDERSTAND THE GUIDELINES AND THE RESTRICTIONS ON PHOTOGRAPHS AND I CONSENT TO THEM.
You will receive 2 emails after registration. The first one will not make sense as it is a system generated email confirmation (igmore it), but the 2nd email will confirm your registration and give you further information.
If you have any queries, please contact us on
WE CAN'T WAIT TO MEET YOU!!!!
This event is currently closed and no contact details are available