Supporting your client through VOCAT '16
Supporting your client through VOCAT
Can a client make an application for VOCAT even if there have not been criminal charges? How much can they claim? What kinds of things might assist clients in their recovery? What do I tell my client about VOCAT and when?
Your client may be eligible to receive financial and/or non financial assistance through the (VOCAT) system, if they have experienced family violence.
This interactive workshop will assist support workers to :
- support and assist their client though VOCAT
- identify key eligibility issues
- enable clients to get the optimum VOCAT outcome.
This is a practical workshop with lots of tips, tricks and opportunities to share experiences and expertise.
18 August, 9.30am-4.30pm
Cost: $165 Inc. GST
- If paying by cheque, use this promotion code in the payment section: WLSVCHQ
- If paying by EFT, use this promotion code in the payment section: WLSVEFT
Venue: Holding Redlich,
555 Bourke St, Melbourne VIC 3000
This event is currently closed and no contact details are available