ADD A GREEN ROOF TO YOUR NEXT PROJECT!
DATE: 17 March 2016
Find out about the key design and planning considerations you need to include a green roof on your next project! This session will look at how a green roof functions, how you can design a green roof and water cycle, and tips for getting the project through planning, as well as the safety and maintenance of a green roof. You will learn about the practical side of installing a green roof, and see case studies of existing gardens from around Australia and internationally.
PRESENTER: Pip Hildebrand from Do It On The Roof
- Key design elements, structures and types of green roof in Australia
- Health and Safety Compliance
- Planning requirements
- How does water cycle through a green roof
- What are the key considerations when designing a green roof
- How to manage water effectively on a green roof
AACA COMPENTENCY: Design
COST: Members:$33. Non Members: $45, Students: $15
TIME: 6pm for a 6.30 start (drinks and nibbles provided)
VENUE: QVWC, Level 4, 210 Lonsdale Street, Melbourne 3000
(PLEASE NOTE NEW VENUE)
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- Formal CPD points will only be issued on completion of any written requirements. Attending the session alone will not earn you formal CPD points.
- ArchiTeam reserves the right to alter the dates, speakers or venue of an event.
- Cancellations or refunds must be requested 48 hours prior to the event, no refunds will be given after this time
- People attending in replace of a member must pay the difference for non member pricing.
- Start and end times are an estimation.
This event is currently closed and no contact details are available