Attracting Property Investors from China
with guest speaker Mr Gavin Norris,
Head of Australia, Juwai.com
Date: Tuesday 10 May 2016
Time: 12.15pm for 12.30pm - 2.00pm
Cost: $55 for Members and $85 for Non-Members
ACBC Victoria is pleased to invite you to hear from Mr Gavin Norris, Head of Australia for Juwai.com, the most popular international property site in China, with more than 2 million users per month.
Gavin will be discussing:
Gavin has over 15 years' experience in Australian and international property, and infrastructure investment and development. He is Head of Australia for Juwai.com, which was named the top international real estate website in China in both 2014 and 2015 by the country’s peak e-commerce body, and which won the Red Herring Global 100 Award in 2015. Juwai.com sends more Chinese buyer inquiries to Australian and other international home sellers, developers and agents than any other source. Juwai.com was the only real estate portal from anywhere in the world whose leadership was invited to speak at the G20 Global Leaders Summit pre-event in November 2014. In November 2015, the company’s leadership also addressed the powerful, closed-door Boao forum, known as “The Asian Davos".
- The latest Chinese overseas property investment trends
- Recent economic developments in China
- Chinese buyer and investor preferences
- The four key motivations for Chinese real estate buyers in Australia
- The future of Chinese investment in Australia and why it could set new records by 2020
- What it takes to do business with China
- China’s role as top consumer for almost all of Australia’s key exports