Standing out from the crowd in the new aged care sector
Standing out from the crowd in the new aged care services sector
DATE: 18 August 2016
WHAT: By the end of the training program participants will be able to:
- Define the unique aspects of their service.
- Develop a unique selling proposition/selling point to guide their service and use in their service communication.
- Identify the features of a customer focused organisation.
- Assess their service’s ability to provide a quality customer service.
- Develop a customer service charter.
- Develop strategies to embed a customer focus in all aspects of their service.
CONTACT DETAILS: Shirley Choi P: 8405 4444 & E: email@example.com
COST: Early bird - 20% discount if book by 4 August 2016. Please enter CHSP under Gift/Promotion Code to obtain the discount.
CHSP Service Worker: $95, Non-CHSP funded service worker: $135, CHSP Volunteer $25, Non-CHSP Volunteer $95
PAYMENT DETAILS: Preferred method of payment is credit card. Just follow the prompts and pay by credit card during booking process. At the end of booking process your ticket is your Tax Invoice.
This event is currently closed and no contact details are available