7th Biennial State Conference
Helping all students excel
TAG invites educators, psychologists and parents to explore ways to educate, inspire and empower yourselves to be the best possible supporters and advocates for Tassie’s gifted children that you can be.
Our goal is to lift the limits placed on gifted children; to help them thrive!
- Keynote speaker Leslie Graves, the president of the World Council for Gifted and Talented Children
- Invited speakers Michele Juratowitch, Carol Barnes and Debbie Youd
(click on the names for more information about the speakers and their presentations)
(click here for the full conference program)
WHEN: The conference will commence on the evening of Friday, August 26 2016 and conclude after lunch on Sunday August 28. Full conference registration costs:
- TAG financial members, Associate Members and Students - $220
- Non-members - $280
- Full Time UTAS Education Students - $95
- For registration costs for a Friday evening, Saturday only or Sunday only, click "continue"
REGISTRATION FROM: 6:00pm Friday August 26;
8:30am Saturday August 27 and Sunday August 28VENUE:
256 Elizabeth Street
Hobart, Tasmania 7000
CONTACT DETAILS: TAG President: Allison Cornish firstname.lastname@example.org Ph: 0467 528 048.
Tasmanian Association for the Gifted Inc ABN: 97 898 651 769 GPO Box 1942 Hobart Tas 7001
This event is currently closed and no contact details are available