Australian Wooden Boat Festival: Parade of Sail
SV Rhona H
Heritage Sailing Tasmania Ltd
Sail Hobart's oldest working sailing vessel
My State Australian Wooden Boat Festival Parade of Sail
Announcing SV Rhona H information for the
Friday 10th February Parade of Sail:
07:00 You depart Hobart on the coach and meet us at Kettering close by The Mermaid Cafe.
08:00 board SV Rhona H to sail to Hobart.
Enjoy breakfast, morning tea, lunch and refreshments on the way.
We feature TASMANIAN produce for all our meals.
Unlimited tea, coffee, hot chocolate, fruit juice, filtered water.
You will be offered a choice of a glass of wine or a Willie Smith Cider with your lunch.
Our summer favourites include:
- Fresh Tasmanian Berry and Stone Fruit
- Tasmanian Cheese
- Tamar Valley Yoghurt
- Tassal or Huon Smoked Salmon
- Willie Smith Organic Cider
- Tasmanian chocolate
On arrival in Hobart:
Enjoy The Parade of Sail with the rest of the fleet then we enter our berth for the Festival.
$140 pp all inclusive (Coach is included)
NOTE: There is an online booking fee. To avoid the fee please contact us directly
- Maximum 16 guests (including our 6 overnight guests)
- We LOVE to sail, we set the sails and sail as much as possible.
- As a small tall ship we are able to offer a personalised experience
- This Festival marks the 75th birthday of the SV Rhona H: she is a truly Tasmanian vessel built by Ned Jack and his son Edwin.
- You are welcome to take the helm, participate or just sit back, relax and take as many photos as you can!
- Complimentary souvenir Boarding Pass.
This event is currently closed and no contact details are available