Any person coaching at Pony Club events/activities must register with the PCAV State Body to be acknowledged as a Coach member and recognised under the PCAV Insurance Scheme.
You will need the following information before preceding, if applicable to you:
- Working with Children Check no. and expiry (or equivalent i.e. VIT,)
- PCA NCAS qualification and expiry
- EA NCAS qualifications and expiry
- RDA NCAS qualifications and expiry
- First Aid expiry dates if applicable
Expiry dates are not compulsory but would be great to have recorded.
Volunteer coaches - Qualified or unqualified coaches who do not receive any reimbursement can apply through this system to have to be registered as approved with PCAV.
Clubs and Zones must sign the validation form for these coaches and send a copy to PCAV.
ALL COACHES SHOULD PRINT AND KEEP THEIR TICKET WITH THEM AS PROOF OF MEMBERSHIP
All coach membership is valid until the 30 JUN 2017.
PCAV State Office
P: 03 8685 8925