Train-the-Trainer Elder Abuse Workshop
Train-the-Trainer: Improving Skills in Recognising & Responding to the Abuse of Older People Workshop
DATE: Thursday 29 September 2016
WHAT: During this training session participants will learn how to deliver training in five topic areas:
- Background to NSW's policy response to the abuse of older people (relevant to all levels of staff)
- Types and signs of abuse and risk factors (relevant to all levels of staff)
- Key considerations when abuse is detected or suspected (relevant to all levels of staff, particularly frontline workers)
- Responding to reports of alleged abuse (relevant to all levels of staff, particularly line supervisors, managers and senior staff)
- Where to go for advice and assistance (relevant to all levels of staff, particularly line supervisors, managers and senior staff)
- There are three case studies at the end of the guide that facilitators can use to test and apply learning.
Participants receive a Training Package including a comprehensive Facilitator's Guide and Participant Resources to take away.
CONTACT DETAILS: Shirley Choi, P: 8405 4444 or E: firstname.lastname@example.org
COST: CHSP Service Worker: $95, Non-CHSP funded service worker: $135, CHSP Volunteer $25, Non-CHSP Volunteer $95
PAYMENT DETAILS: Preferred method of payment is credit card. Just follow the prompts and pay by credit card during booking process. At the end of booking process your ticket is your Tax Invoice.
Book by 15 Sep 2016 to obtain 20% early bird discount using 'CHSP' under Gift/Promotion Code.
This event is currently closed and no contact details are available