Your name has been added to the wait list for this event. The event organiser will contact you through your email address once there are available seats / slots.
Falls Creek Snow Day 2017
For detailed information please visit http://www.scotsalbury.nsw.edu.au/falls-creek-day-trips/
- Thursday 27 July – Junior School Students Years 3 to 6 only. (Bookings close 21 July 9.00am).
- Friday 11 August - Senior School Students Year 7 & 8 only (Bookings close 2 August 9.00am
- Sunday 13 August – Junior School Family Day all Junior School year levels. (Bookings close 4 August 9.00am) Open to Scots families. Students in Kindergarten to Grade 2 may attend, but must be accompanied by a skiing parent.
- Friday 18 August - Senior School Students Year 9 & 10 only (bookings close 11th August 9.00am)
- Sunday 10 September- All Senior School Students Year 11 & 12 Priority (
1 September 9.00am)BOOKINGS HAVE BEEN EXTENDED TO MONDAY 4th OF SEPTEMBER, 9am.
Note: Junior School students may attend either trip, or attend both.
Scots Permission Form
Permission must be given by approving the excursion on Parent Lounge. This includes updating any medical information. Please note this step must be completed prior to the Snow day for your child to be able to attend.
Medical information will be taken from Parent Lounge.
A full refund (except 30c booking fee) is possible up to 7 days prior to the departure date. Beyond this a full refund is unlikely, but the school will endeavour to arrange the best outcome.
A reminder that attendance is subject to the approval of the Head of Junior School or the respective Stage Coordinator in the Senior School. If the school deems that a student should not attend then a full refund will be processed.
David Armstrong, Deputy Principal, via Emily Graetz firstname.lastname@example.org, 02 6022 0000
This event is currently closed and no contact details are available