North Sydney | Lavender Bay | Kirribilli
Under the care of the Jesuits since 1878
St Mary's Church 264 Miller St North Sydney
Saturdays 2pm & 4pm
St Francis Xavier Church Mackenzie St Lavender Bay
Our Lady Star of the Sea, Kirribilli
- By special arrangement
Guidelines for Weddings
It is the responsibility of the bride and groom to:
- arrange a celebrant and secure the date with him (1)
- make arrangements with the celebrant to attend a marriage preparation programme (2)
- arrange flowers and music for the wedding
- contact the Parish Wedding Registrar (firstname.lastname@example.org) to arrange times for wedding rehearsal/s
- Please be aware that the following are not permitted inside the churches, or in the grounds of the church: food and beverages, the scattering of flower petals, rice or confetti.
- Parking is available at all churches, except that parking is limited on Fridays
- Couples are encouraged to provide their celebrant; however, you may contact one of our parish priests. Fr Andrew Bullen SJ or Fr Michael Stoney SJ Ph: 8918-4101. Given their commitments, 3 months notice is required.
- Marriage preparation programmes are highly recommended and can be organised with CatholicCare( www.catholiccare.org) or directly with Clare Koch 0417-226-680.
- The fee for use of the church covers the cost of a sacristan, cleaning and a contribution to the maintenance of the church including sound/AV, power, and light, etc.
- The Parish uses TryBooking to manage wedding/baptism bookings and other sacramental programmes. Please excuse the ticketing nature of this process.
- Once the booking is completed, the Parish Wedding Coordinator will be in contact with you regarding this booking. Please allow up to one week for a response.