123 Magic and Emotion Coaching-Parent Workshop
LEARN TO MANAGE DIFFICULT BEHAVIOUR IN CHILDREN 2 - 12 YEARS
This is a one day workshop for parents and carers of children 2-12 years and focuses on positive and effective parenting strategies.
- How to discipline without arguing yelling or smacking.
- How to sort behaviour.
- How to handle challenging and testing behaviours.
- Choosing your strategy, the three choices
- Using emotion coaching to encourage good behaviour.
- 7 tactics for encouraging good behaviour.
The course is being run by a Parentshop (R) licensed practitioner. Heather Craven is a parent, Speech Pathologist and Counsellor.
Participants will receive the parent workbook.
Morning, afternoon tea and lunch is provided.
Certificate of attendance if required.
Registration is from 8.30 a.m
The day will conclude at 4.00 p.m.
Concord Baptist Church
5 Carrington Street
North Strathfield, NSW 2137
Please note that we regret that this venue is not wheelchair accessible.
Heather Craven email@example.com 0418629028
For concessions please contact directly for code.