2017 IFKKA Annual Karate Camp
Special Early Bird prices apply for tickets booked & paid by Tuesday 20th December 2016
Normal Ticket Prices are; 1 day $70, 2 days $140 and 3 days $190. t-shirt is not included in early bird prices
International Federation of Karate Kyokushin (IFKKA) Annual Karate Camp, With special Guest Shihan David Pickthall from the UK. Covering Clicker Kumite, Kyokushin Kumite, Kata and more...
The Camp will be held over 3 days; Friday 27th, Saturday 28th and Sunday 29th January 2017, with a beach session being held on the Sunday morning.
Camp T-shirts must be ordered by Tuesday 9th January 2017
Camp Participants must be minimum 9 years of age &/or 9th Kyu and higher.
- Friday 8.30am for a 9am Start - 5pm - Tempe Dojo
- Saturday 8.30am for a 9am Start - 5pm - Tempe Dojo
- Sunday 6.45am for 7am - 8.30am Kyeemagh Beach Session
- Sunday 11am to 4.30pm - Tempe Dojo
Camp Venue & Beach Training Venue
- Dojo Address - Tempe Public School, Unwins Bridge Rd Tempe. Enter via Brooklyn St.
- Beach session will be held at Kyeemagh Beach, General Holmes Drive Kyeemagh, Park in parking area near “C Side Restaurant”
- For IFKKA Students Contact Your Instructor
- All others firstname.lastname@example.org or 0414 777 251
This event is currently closed and no contact details are available