Your name has been added to the wait list for this event. The event organiser will contact you through your email address once there are available seats / slots.
Heritage & Heirlooms on a Plate. A MFWF 2017 Roving Lunch.
YOUR CULINARY EXPERIENCE
HERITAGE & HEIRLOOMS ON A PLATE 'A MFWF ROVING LUNCH EXPERIENCE'
- start your roving experience on the front lawn of the historic grounds of the Werribee Mansion at The Refectory with welcome canapes & beverage on arrival
- enjoy a seated main course (at share tables) inside The Refectory matched with a glass of boutique wine
- hear Craig Castree share his passion and knowledge of the historic Heritage Gardens & Orchard
- take a stroll down to the Community Gardens where roving desserts, tea & coffee will be served
- wander the Mansion grounds, gardens and further afield to the Heritage Orchard at your leisure after desserts have been served
SATURDAY 8TH APRIL 2017
12.30PM - 3.30PM
The Refectory, Werribee Park by Bursaria
Gate 5, Werribee Park, Main Drive
Werribee Park VIC 3030
firstname.lastname@example.org or (03) 9417 7771
Enjoy your seated main course at share tables in The Refectory. Please contact Bursaria if you have other guests (that may have booked for this event under a different name) with whom you would like to be seated.
Children under 3 are free however do not have a seated place and are not catered for. Please contact us directly when you make your booking if you would like reserve a space for a pram or high chair.
Upon booking a pop up will ask for any specific dietary requirements. To make an enquiry regarding your dietary requirements please contact us prior to making your booking.
'We look forward to seeing you'
This event is currently closed and no contact details are available