Will Your Business Fund Your Retirement?
Do You Hope to Sell Your Business One Day and Cash In?
Most people do, but they don’t know where to start and sadly, they never do anything about it! Those same people complain that “their business is different” and “that’s not how it works in my industry”. They also talk about the “lucky ones” that find a buyer by some kind of miraculous coincidence, like they fell out of the sky. It’s time to set the record straight. Are you planning for your business to fund your retirement and need to sell it for the best price? You might just want to be more attractive to potential investors. You may not be wanting to sell it yet, but you might look for capital injections, or financial partners at some stage and that is not the time to be thinking "I wish I was ready to promote the opportunity better"
We value and improve the value of businesses for a living and you will be shocked when we show you the process that we go through when we’re advising a client that’s looking at buying a particular business. Despite what you think, it has little to do with the profit and it has nothing to do with recent business sales in your industry. It’s all about strategy.
- Top 10 mistakes made by people trying to sell their business
- What makes any business worth something to someone else
- How to know what critical things need improvement
- How to value your own business
- Who might buy your business
- How to make your business attractive
- How to package your business for sale
- How to multiply the value by finding a strategic buyer
- What systems and procedures do you need to show a buyer
- Q&A Forum – ask any question
- Bonus Optional Session 1pm-2pm “How to use systems to de-risk your business”
- Bonus Optional Session 2pm-3pm “Business Valuation Case Study”
Newcastle, NSW 2300
- Clive Jones Phone: 0414 491 977
- Trevor Monaghan Phone: 0401 192 442
This event is currently closed and no contact details are available