2018 PEGS Charter Bus Booking
|2018 PEGS CHARTER BUS BOOKINGS|
- Booking for the 2018 school charter buses opens on Monday 9 October 2017 and closes on Friday 24 November 2017.
- Travel on the school charter buses requires a Bus Pass, which parents buy online.
- The Bus Passes are posted to families in early December.
- The Bus Pass is valid for the whole year and includes a return trip to and from school each day.
- Bus Passes must be shown to the driver when students board the bus. Students may find it useful to save an image of the Bus Pass onto a phone or iPad for this purpose.
- Please note that places fill quickly and it is advisable to book as soon as possible.
- Please be aware that students may need to stand while travelling on the charter buses; a seat is not guaranteed for the Dee Decker buses and these buses are permitted to carry a certain number of standing passengers. All buses are compliant with Transport Safety Regulations.
- Families new to the school are asked to send a photograph of the student so that a Bus Pass can be issued. Please email the photo to email@example.com or post to Di Durrington, Penleigh and Essendon Grammar School, PO Box 417, Niddrie, VIC, 3042.
- Public buses are also available to and from the Keilor East Campus. The public buses require a MYKI but do not require booking.
This event is currently closed and no contact details are available