Certified Agile Leadership I, Melbourne
Your success as a leader in an Agile organisation requires looking beyond Agile itself. It requires a deep understanding of your organisation and your own leadership path. To equip you for this journey, you will gain a strong foundation in understanding organisational culture. From there, you will learn key organisation and leadership models that will allow you to understand how your organisational culture really works.
Graduates will receive the Certified Agile Leadership I designation from Scrum Alliance.
firstname.lastname@example.org or call (02) 9567 3101
We offer the following payment options:
- - Credit card - Mastercard, Visa, Amex
- - EFT / Cheque (for this option enter promo code of 'invoice' to generate an invoice with payment options
Terms and Conditions
- Seats can be transferred to another another person without penalty.
- Cancellations received within working days of course commencement will incur a $50 administration fee.
- Cancellations received within 24hrs of course commencement will incur a $100 administration fee.
- If the course is rescheduled or cancelled by the Provider then you may elect to switch to a future course or be refunded in full.
- We reserve the right to exchange the trainer with another suitably qualified trainer if necessary. We also reserve the right to use an alternate venue.
- Upon selecting an EFT or cheque payment method, payment must be received within 7 days or the booking may be cancelled.