Big Bad Love Screening / Panel Discussion
POSTPONED - DATE TO BE ANNOUNCED!
Big Bad Love synopsis: After discovering her best friend was violently abused by her partner, stand-up comedian Becky Lucas wants to know how you can spot an abusive relationship and what you can do about it.
Huffington Post: “'Big Bad Love' Is A Doco Making Domestic Violence Your Business. Sorry, but staying silent is no longer an option."
Briony Benjamin, Big Bad Love: "I’m one of three girls… So two years ago, when I read that one in three Australian women will suffer physical abuse in their lifetime, it struck a personal note for me. I thought of my beautiful sisters…"
We welcome you to join the PVAW team for this special screening of
- followed by a Panel Discussion: Respected Perth experts on the issue of violence against women
- Wednesday 18 January 2017
- - Doors open 6:00pm for light snacks and welcome
- - Film kicks off at 6.45pm
- - Panel discussion at 7.15pm
- - 8pm questions from the floor
- - 8.25 to 8.45pm networking
- Norman Duffy Lecture Theatre
- Room 210.102, Curtin University, Kent St, Bentley, WA 6102
Sandy Taylor - email@example.com
This event is currently closed and no contact details are available