Where Have All The Flowers Gone?
- Where Have All The Flowers Gone? is an intimate, honest and uplifting conversation through dance, exploring the stories of those who have journeyed through post-natal depression and those heroes who walk alongside sufferers of depression. Delving into the steadfast and blessed relationships of sisterhood, Flowers embraces the truth behind the struggle and celebrates the beauty of bringing the colour back.
- Wednesday 1 March 2017, 1pm (Schools Matinee)
- Thursday 2 March 2017, 8pm
- Friday 3 March, 2017, 1pm (Matinee - Mums and Bubs Welcome)
- Friday 3 March 2017, 8pm
- Saturday 4 March 2017, 8pm
Cranbourne Community Theatre
Brunt Street, Cranbourne, VIC 3997
0404 844 179