This online learning program is designed for all relevant professionals working with eating disorders, and includes 5 modules with introductory to advanced levels of theory, practice knowledge and resources to work in eating disorders. Each module contains core curriculum, a quiz, and in-practice session with more in-depth view of the topic, clinical tools and a resources section. Formats include interactive text, role play examples by specialist in the field and feedback from sufferers and their families.
Application Criteria: Clinicians must be working or a resident in Victoria, Australia.
Online Learning Cost: $95.00 (plus 30 cents TryBooking.com fee).
Length of Access: Three (3) months (based on a 30 day month) from date when access is granted.
Granting of Access: Access can take up to 10 days to process.
Please read the following payment options carefully and decide which option you will use before clicking on the "Continue Booking" below. Please note only one application per transaction is allowed.
1. Credit Card: Please click on "Continue Booking" below.
2. Workplace Invoice: If your workplace has approved payment of this online learning program and requires a workplace invoice, please contact the CEED office (details below) to obtain a "promotion code" to enter at checkout. An invoice will be sent directly to your organisation for payment. Please note workplace invoices are generally for multiple registrants from the same organisation.
- Once application and payment is received CEED will arrange for InsideOut Institute (IOI) to authorise your access asap. This can take up to 10 days to finalise. Once access has been authorised you will receive an email with login instructions.
- The online learning program is also a pre-requisite training for many CEED advanced training workshops. As mentioned above access to the online learning program can take up to 10 days to process. Please allow for this time when planning completion of the online learning program.
- The online learning program consists of 5 modules and each module takes approximately 2 - 5 hours to complete. Total hours to complete the online learning program: approximately 12 - 25 hours.
- Please note that access to the online training is for three (3) months (based on a 30 day month). . After 3 months the training system will automatically close. If you do not complete the online learning program within the three (3) months timeframe, a one (1) month extension can be purchased for $50.00 via the InsideOut Institute's website (not from CEED) : https://insideout-elearning.myshopify.com/products/1-month-extension. Or for a further three (3) months access at $95.00 please contact CEED again to discuss the possibility of regaining access for this timeframe.
- A certificate is available for self printing on successful completion of the quiz at the end of each module. Please print your certificates at the time of module completion and within the timeframe. After access is closed is it not possible to print certificates.
- GPs who complete the online learning program will be able to self record and claim 2 Category 2 CPD points for each hour they participate in the program.
- Other professional groups may claim 3.5 CPD points per unit.
For cancellation policy details, please refer to the terms and conditions specified during the application process on Trybooking.com and also printed on your ticket issued to you at the end of the application process.
For further information regarding this Online Learning Program, please contact:
Michelle Roberton, CEED Manager, email: email@example.com, ph: (03) 8387 2668
Administrative enquiries, email: firstname.lastname@example.org, ph: (03) 8387 2673
This event is currently closed and no contact details are available