Your name has been added to the wait list for this event. The event organiser will contact you through your email address once there are available seats / slots.
DATE: Thursday 12 October 2017
TIME: 9:00am-4:00pm (Registration: 9am, workshop commences: 9.30am)
VENUE: Dee Why RSL Club, 932 Pittwater Road, Dee Why
This practical one-day program focuses on helping participants learn 12-keys steps to follow to successfully move from a welfare funded to a business model. Designed to give participants strategies and techniques during each step of the way, this program helps attendees move through each of the 12 steps systematically and effectively, ensuring they help their staff, teams and organisations make the journey with them at the same time.
By the end of the training program participants will be able to:
- Understand how to successfully run a business and the key aspects of doing so effectively
- Explain the importance of having a clearly defined Vision to which everyone can relate
- Explain the importance of Leadership in change, with a focus on transformational and servant leadership
- Explain why having clearly articulated goals and key performance indicators are critical in business success
- Discuss the importance of challenging the process (continuous improvement)
- Implement and maintain effective communication strategies across the organisation
- Discuss the importance of creating a culture of achievement and support during change and into the future
- Describe the importance of having ‘heart’ in a modern day organisation
- Explain why Emotional Intelligence is such a key competence in modern day management and leadership
- Discuss the importance of ongoing reflective practise is modern day organisations
- Design an action plan moving forward
Target Audience: Managers, Coordinators and Team Leaders
Presenter: Caryn Walsh is an international Keynote Speaker and Facilitator, Business Consultant, Executive and Life Coach and Psychologist. Caryn works internationally across 3 Continents and consults to all types of Community, Corporate, Government and Educational Companies.
Cost: 20% discount if book by 4 October 2017. Please enter CHSP under Gift/Promotion Code to obtain the discount. All prices include GST.
$95: CHSP service workers, $135: non-CHSP service workers, $95: non-CHSP volunteers, $25: CHSP volunteers
Group Discount: In addition to the 20% Early Bird offer, you can receive an additional 5% discount for 2 bookings or 10% discount for 3+ bookings. To organise, contact Shirley on: firstname.lastname@example.org or 1300 134 332
Enquiries: For more information contact Shirley Choi email@example.com or T 1300 134 332
Payment: Just follow the prompts and pay by credit card during booking process. At the end of booking process your ticket is your Tax Invoice.
Registration is essential as no walk-ins accepted on the day.
This event is currently closed and no contact details are available