HOBART GANG SHOW 2017
HOBART GANG SHOW - NOW IN ITS 41ST SEASON
Hobart Gang Show is an annual theatrical production, written, produced and performed by Scouts and Guides of Hobart and surrounding areas. Young people aged from 11 write the script, sometimes songs and/or music, choreograph movement to songs, direct the show, perform in it and work backstage. All members are volunteers with the cast and crew being made up primarily of youth members of Scouts and Guides.
Performance dates and times ... Venue ...
- Thursday 17th August - 7.30 p.m. Mt Nelson Theatre
- Friday 18th August - 7.30 p.m. Hobart College
- Satuday 19th August - 2.00 p.m. Olinda Grove
- Satuday 19th August - 7.30 p.m. Mount Nelson, Tasmania 7007
- Adults ... $16.00;
- Concession/Children ... $11.00;
- Groups ... $11.00 each (minimum 15 tickets)
- Saturday Matinee only ... All tickets $11.00
Note - booking fee of $0.30 per seat for all performances
ON LINE SALES CLOSE 3 HOURS BEFORE EACH PERFORMANCE.
DOOR SALES AT THE VENUE - CASH ONLY
Any questions, contact Denice on 6224 1105 (after 6.00 p.m.)
Or E-mail email@example.com
This event is currently closed and no contact details are available