APRIL SCHOOL HOLIDAY WORKSHOPS
West Australian Ballet's popular School Holiday Workshops are back for 2017!
Monday 10 April
Wednesday 12 April
Thursday 13 April
School Holiday Workshops are a fantastic activity for young dancers to keep dancing over the holidays, to make new friends, and watch the professional dancers at work right in the heart of WAB HQ. You might even meet a real ballerina!
Each session consists of a ballet workshop with one of our specialist teaching artists and time spent in the studio watching our company dancers at work.
Parents may watch or help themselves to tea and coffee in our heritage foyer. Please note, this is not a “drop off & leave” activity. Parents or guardians must stay on premises whilst their child is in the building.
Students can book in for one, two or all three days, in the following age groups:
4 - 6 year olds: 9.00am – 10.30am
7 - 9 year olds: 10.00am – 11.30pm
10 - 12 year olds*: 1.15pm - 3.00pm
13 - 15 year olds*: 2.30pm - 4.30pm
*Minimum 1 year of ballet experience necessary for 10 - 15 age groups.
4 - 6 year old sessions: $25 per child / $20 for Great Leaps members (2016/ 2017 membership numbers apply)
All other sessions:$35 per child / $30 for Great Leaps members (2016/2017 membership numbers apply)
At the checkout please enter the first two letters followed by the first two numbers of your Great Leaps membership number to receive the discounted price.
HOW TO BOOK
All bookings will be made via Try Booking.
1. Select the workshop you wish to attend.
2. Choose the correct pricing option.
3. Enter the details of the child attending.
4. This item is now in your shopping cart. Click on "continue shopping for this event" to add another day for the same child, or another age category for a sibling.
5. Please read the terms and conditions and event terms which includes West Australian Ballet's Disclaimer Form. By proceeding past this point you are acknowledging you have read and agreed upon both documents.
West Australian Ballet Centre
134 Whatley Crescent
Perth, WA 6051
There is limited parking available at the front of the building, please do not park in the marked staff bays at the rear of the building. Additional parking can be found on either Central Avenue, Sixth Avenue, Seventh Avenue or the Maylands Train Station. We strongly advise you to adhere to any parking rules to avoid penalties.
Nicole Ward or Deborah Robertson
email@example.com 9214 0707