Ag Climate Forum
The Ag Climate Forum is an exciting two-day event for agricultural and NRM extension officers, agro-industry professionals, environmental decision makers and Landcarers, at the picturesque Bunya Mountains, in Queensland.
Commencing at 10.30am on Wednesday 10 May 2017, keynote speakers are Robbie Sefton (Sefton & Associates), Professor Rich Eckard (University of Melbourne) and Graeme Anderson (Agriculture Victoria).
Other speakers include;
- Ben Keogh (Australian Carbon Traders)
- Cam Nicholson (Nicon Rural)
- Bree Grima (Bundaberg Fruit & Vegetable Growers)
- Veronica Chapman (Burnett Catchment Care Association)
- Matt Holdstock (Australian Wine Research Institute)
- Justine Cox (NSW DPI)
- Stephen Kimber (NSW DPI)
- Neil Halpin (DAFF)
- Terry McCosker (CarbonLink)
- Geoff Penton (Queensland Murray Darling Committee)
- Trent McIntyre (Climate Friendly)
- Michelle Haase (Burnett Mary Regional Group)
The Ag Climate Forum concludes on Thursday 11 May 2017, at midday.
Poppies on the Hill Cafe
BUNYA MOUNTAINS, QLD 4405
Michelle Haase - 0448 862941 or BMRG - 07 4181 2999
This event is currently closed and no contact details are available