Nor’ West Bend Station – Exploring SA Rural Settlement
- A Guided Trip on Sunday 30 April 2017
- A trip for garden lovers and history enthusiasts, this event is included in the National Trust Heritage Festival Program.
- As we travel through the rural towns of Kapunda, Eudunda, Morgan and Blanchetown a commentary on the history of settlement will be given. Lunch is at Malyon’s Organic Cafe in a circa 1841 barn, then onto Nor’ West Bend Station a National Trust listed precinct, with an extensive garden that includes hundreds of roses.
- The visit will include guided tours of the homestead and out buildings and afternoon tea in the old wool store.
- Departure Details
- The bus will leave from and return to Burnside Town Hall car park, corner Portrush and Greenhill Roads, Tusmore.
- (The bus will depart at 9:00am sharp.)
$75.00. (lunch and afternoon tea included) Ticket sales are LIMITED to 55.
- COntact details
Andrew Plumer 0401 124 004 email@example.com