PRESENTED BY: Louise Dorrat
- SUITABLE FOR: Parents, grandparents, carers, educators and anyone working with children aged 0-8 years old
- COST: Free*
*Attendance certificates are available to educators on request for $10 each
Please select this option when booking.
- Do you feel that you are constantly telling your child what to do and what not to do?
Do you wonder why your child behaves the way they do and you're confused as to what to do about it?
- This session examines possible triggers for challenging behaviours and looks at a range of strategies in guiding children's behaviour in an ever changing and rushed world.
- Learning outcomes:
- Identify what triggers children's behaviour
- A 7 step plan to support your children and to encourage cooperative behaviour
- Gain strategies that support positive interactions and builds resilience in children.
Mines Road, Ringwood Vic 3134
Please visit Maroondah City Council for full details on the 2017 Parent Education Program