DomaCom and The Successful Investor Information Evening
- DATE: Thursday 16th March
- TIME: 5:45pm registration, 6:00pm start and 7:30pm conclude.
- VENUE: Ground Floor East, 610 Victoria Street, Richmond 3121
- CONTACT: Hollie - Marketing Coordinator, The Successful Investor | 03 8413 8888
You are invited to a private event in our office to learn about crowdfunding investment properties.
You can own a share of a residential property for just $2,500. It’s possible, buy a share of a direct investment property (not a property trust) and get paid your share of the rent every month and your share of the capital growth when the property is sold. You can start investing with just $2,500 and the sky is the limit.
Property has traditionally been an all or nothing proposition, but with most capital city prices averaging close to $1,000,000 or more, the large transactional cost is too much for most people to manage.
DomaCom breaks the transaction into smaller pieces.
So why not buy bits of the residential property of your choice in the DomaCom Fund? The Fund securitises the property, very much like shares, and facilitates an exchange on which to trade your fractional ownership.
The Successful Investor has partnered with DomaCom to enable our clients to buy a share of a quality property.
The DomaCom Fund allows investors to select and invest in specific properties using a fractional or crowd-funding process within a Managed Investment Scheme (MIS) structure.
• Regulated as a managed fund.
• Investors can invest in properties of their choice in Australia without purchasing the whole property
• Minimum investment of $2,500 makes for easy entry, and there are no entry or exit costs.
Crowdfunding could work for you if,
• You’ve got money sitting in your super that you’d like to invest in property
• You have some funds of your own but the bank won’t lend you any more
• You want to diversify your investments
• You’re saving for a deposit and not getting a good return on your savings
• You’d like to help your children into the property market
• You want a better return on your saving than what the bank is giving you
• You want to start a property portfolio but can’t buy a whole property just yet
We are holding an information evening next Thursday the 16th of March at our office in Richmond. You’ll learn more about DomaCom and how The Successful Investor selects the properties to be crowd funded.
The details are above, we hope you can make it for some drinks and nibbles and some great information.
The team at The Successful Investor