- Craft in architecture has been re-imagined throughout history. It has a role to play in family and community and can be seen in design process through to the detail and materiality of built works. This one-day seminar in Byron Bay explores the role of craft in contemporary architecture, seen through the work of three practices from Melbourne, Brisbane and Cairns.
- James Russell - James Russell Architects, Brisbane
- Melissa Bright - Make Architecture, Melbourne
- Jesse Bennett and Anne Marie Campagnolo - Jesse Bennett Studio, Cairns
- Jeff Price - ITI Australia
- EVENT DETAILS
- Date: Friday 19 May 2017
Time: 10.00am to 5.30pm
Venue: Byron Community Centre, 69 Jonson St
Please join us for dinner to continue networking with fellow delegates at Italian at The Pacific, Bay Street Byron Bay. The dinner ticket price of $75 covers dinner and drinks.
Institute Members: $134
Please note, all prices are GST inclusive
Jo Huxley P: 0439 486 611 | E: firstname.lastname@example.org
This event is currently closed and no contact details are available