Writing Clear Science, Melbourne 28th & 29th June 2017
- We teach you how to write high-quality science documents.
- We teach you how to write clearly & succinctly.
- Suitable for anyone working in science-related fields or producing evidence-based documents.
- We cater for different backgrounds and levels of experience.
- The workshop format includes short lectures, followed by interactive discussions and writing exercises.
- We help you overcome your writing obstacles and improve your writing productivity.
Day 1: Writing Clearly and Succinctly
- How to be an efficient writer
- Effective sentence & paragraph structure
- Maintaining accuracy, clarity and brevity
Day 2: Writing Reports & Papers
- Effective document structure
- Clarifying your topic and project problem
- Document design according to audience & purpose
The Boardroom, The Wheeler Centre, Centre for Books, Writing and Ideas;
176 Little Lonsdale St, Melbourne, VIC 3000
$370 per day (GST incl.) or $ 700 for 2 days (GST incl.) + small booking fee;
- minus 10% early bird discount (pay before 14th June)
- minus 20% for full-time students.
- costs includes lecture notes and writing resources; morning & afternoon tea; feedback on a sample of your writing.
CONTACT DETAILS: Dr Marina Hurley 0416 097-979, email@example.com
- Credit Card - Click the 'Book Now' button above
If you require an invoice for your institution to process, or you wish to pay by cheque or direct bank transfer - please Download the registration form and email it to firstname.lastname@example.org. You will shortly receive your booking notification and invoice (incl. bank account details).