P&F Association School Fees Raffle 2017
P & F School Fee Raffle 2017
Cost: $50 **
** A Trybooking fee of $1.65 plus a 30cent Credit Card fee will be added to your final payment **
Contact Details: Mrs Jackie Stacey / email@example.com / 9323 1323
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
The Mercedes College P & F School Fees Raffle 2017 () is being conducted pursuant to lottery permit LS209865617 issued by the Department of Racing, Gaming and Liquor.
The Permit is held by Jackie Stacey, Mercedes College P & F on behalf of Mercedes College of Victoria Square, Perth, WA 6000 to conduct and promote the Lottery in Western Australia.
Jackie Stacey, Mercedes College P & F.
The Raffle is a fundraising initiative and all proceeds raised will go towards College buses and the upgrade and development of facilities and/or equipment at Mercedes College for the benefit of the students.
- Monday 24 April 2017
- Saturday 17 June 2017 9:30PM AWST (unless sold out prior to this time)
- Saturday 17 June 2017 at the Mercedes College Family Fun Night at 10.00PM AWST.
- Purchasers must be 18 years or older.
- Only 850 tickets at $50 each will be sold.
- Each existing Mercedes College Family (Purchaser) is entitled to purchase only 1 ticket on or before 30 May 2017 regardless of the number of students the family may have in the college
- If the tickets are not sold out by 30 May 2016, additional tickets without limit may be purchased by the Purchaser from Monday, 1 June 2017 (subject to the overall ticket limit of 850). These additional tickets will only be available for purchase after an announcement to this effect is made online at on Monday, 1 June 2017 at or after 12.00 noon AWST.
- No person is permitted to participate in the lottery until the purchase price of the ticket has been paid in full.
- Mercedes College may use a prize winner’s details for promotional purposes. By purchasing a Raffle ticket, the Purchaser agrees that if the Purchaser is a prize winner, the Purchaser will participate in reasonable media activities and to photographs or video of the winner being used for Mercedes College’s marketing and promotional activities (both in print and on the internet).
- The Raffle draw is subject to a minimum number of tickets being sold, as determined by the Mercedes College P & F. If the required minimum is not sold by the closing date, the Raffle may be cancelled and all monies refunded in full to Purchaser, subject to the approval of and any conditions imposed by the Department of Racing, Gaming and Liquor WA.
- Assuming all tickets are sold, each ticket has a 1 in 850 chance of winning a prize.
- The 1st Prize value is $10,000 in School Fees only, 2nd Prize value $1,000.00 in School Fees only, 3rd Prize value of $500.00 in School Fees or College Wear Shop uniform purchase only and not transferable in cash or to any other person or family. The Bursar, Mr Ian Barter will contact the winner of each prize to organise payment of the winnings to the school fee account of the family/winner.
- The 1st, 2nd & 3rd prizes (School Fees) will be credited to the 2017 account of the winner’s oldest student attending Mercedes College in 2017. Unused portions must be carried over to 2018 for the same student or another younger student in the same family who is attending or commencing study at Mercedes College in 2018.
- If the winner’s only student attending Mercedes College is in Year 12 2017 and the winner does not have any other student who will be commencing study at Mercedes College in 2018 and fee payment for this only student has been paid in full or the balance payment of the school fees is less than the winning amount, the prize or the balance of the prize less payment of any outstanding school fees (as the case may be) will be paid to the winner in cash.
- The prize must be redeemed within 12 months of the draw date (by 17 June 2018) by notifying Mr Ian Barter Mercedes College Bursar of the winner’s intention to redeem the prize.
- If enrolment ceases prior to the full value been applied/redeemed, strictly no refunds will apply.
- The prize will be applied to School Fees only of the nominated student. Costs incurred by optional co-curricular activities and levies are not included in the annual School Fees.
- After the 12-month redeemable period, unused balances cannot be redeemed for cash and are not refundable in any portion.
- If the winner so chooses, the prize may be donated to the College for contribution to the Mercedes College P & F fund to be allocated at the Mercedes College P & F’s absolute discretion.
- The prize is not transferable or redeemable in cash.
- Tickets are not transferrable.
The prize draw will be conducted by the Mercedes College P & F President at the Mercedes College Family Fun Night to be held at Mercedes College, Victoria Square, Perth WA 6000 by means of a barrel draw. The decision of the P & F President (or delegate) will be final and binding.
The winner will be notified by telephone or in writing and the names of the winners will be published on the Mercedes College website and in the Mercedes College newsletter published after the draw date. The winners may also be published in The West Australian newspaper on Saturday 24 June, 2017.
Unclaimed prizes will be dealt with in accordance with the procedures set out in the Gaming and Wagering Commission Act 1987 (WA).
Where it is lawful to do so, these Terms and Conditions may be updated to address any errors or to clarify information and re-published online at or otherwise as required by the requirements of the Permit or the Department of Racing, Gaming and Liquor WA.
Tickets must not be purchased by members of the public who do not have a student currently attending Mercedes College or accepted to attend Mercedes College in 2018.
By participating in the Mercedes College Parent & Friends School Fees Raffle 2017, you are deemed to accept the Terms and Conditions set out in this document.
Thank you for your support and good luck to all those who participate.
President, Mercedes College P & F
This event is currently closed and no contact details are available