Your name has been added to the wait list for this event. The event organiser will contact you through your email address once there are available seats / slots.
WADS T4 2017 Basic Auslan Thu AM
Basic Auslan Course
Term 4 2017, Thursday morning
Our Basic Auslan Course covers the following:
- Deafness Awareness Training & Deaf Culture
- Numbers & Counting
- Dates & Times
- Greetings, introductions and exchanging personal information
- Question words - who, what, when, where, why, how
- Food & drink
- Talking about your surroundings, where you live and your family
- Recreational activities
- Other vocabulary and conversation skills
At the end of the course, participants will receive a certificate of completion.
Every Thursday morning, from 10am - 12pm, from 19 October to 7 December, 2017.
For a full list of other available times and venues, please visit www.wadeaf.org.au/education-training/
WA Deaf Society
Unit 46, 5 Aberdeen Street
East Perth WA
This event is currently closed and no contact details are available