Parish of Our Lady of the Way
North Sydney | Kirribilli | Lavender Bay
Under the care of the Jesuits since 1878
St Mary’s Church 264 Miller Street North Sydney
Saturdays 9.30am, 10.15am & 11.00am
St Francis Xavier Church Mackenzie Street Lavender Bay
Saturdays 10.30am & 11.15am
Sundays 11.00am & 11.45am
APPLICATION FOR BAPTISM
- Please complete the registration. In case of multiple baptisms an application form should be completed for each child.
- Only one Godparent is required and he/she must be a Catholic.
- Baptisms at Star of the Sea Kirribilli are by special arrangement.
- The fee for use of the church covers the cost of a Sacristan, cleaning and a contribution to the maintenance of the church including sound/AV, power and light etc.
- The parish uses try booking to manage baptism/wedding bookings and other sacramental programmes. Please excuse the ticketing nature of this process.
- Your booking is confirmed at the completion of the booking process. A priest will be allocated to your baptism in the week prior to the baptism. He may contact you. In any event please advise the parish if there is any changes.
|St Francis Xavier Church Lavender Bay||12 Available||
|St Mary's North Sydney||12 Available||
St Francis Xavier Church Lavender Bay
St Mary's North Sydney