JULY SCHOOL HOLIDAY WORKSHOPS
West Australian Ballet's popular School Holiday Workshops are back!
Tuesday 11 July
Wednesday 12 July
Thursday 13 July
School Holiday Workshops are a fantastic activity for young dancers to keep dancing over the holidays and to make new friends.
Our specialist teaching artists will guide the students through a fun and creative one hour ballet class in the studios at West Australian Ballet Centre.
Parents may watch or help themselves to tea and coffee in our heritage foyer. Please note, this is not a “drop off & leave” activity. Parents or guardians must stay on premises whilst their child is in the building.
Students can book in for one, two or all three days, in the following age groups:
4 - 6 year olds: 9.00am – 10.00am
7 - 9 year olds: 10.15am – 11.15am
10 - 12 year olds: 11.30am – 12.45pm
$25 per child / $20 for Great Leaps members (only current membership numbers apply)
Great Leaps members: at the checkout please enter the first two letters followed by the first two numbers of your Great Leaps membership number to receive the discounted price.
HOW TO BOOK
All bookings will be made via Try Booking.
1. Select the workshop you wish to attend.
2. Choose the correct pricing option.
3. Enter the details of the child attending.
4. This item is now in your shopping cart. Click on "continue shopping for this event" to add another day for the same child, or another age category for a sibling.
5. Please read the terms and conditions and event terms which includes West Australian Ballet's Disclaimer Form. By proceeding past this point you are acknowledging you have read and agreed upon both documents.
West Australian Ballet Centre
134 Whatley Crescent
Perth, WA 6051
There is limited parking available at the front of the building, please do not park in the marked staff bays at the rear of the building. Additional parking can be found on either Central Avenue, Sixth Avenue, Seventh Avenue or the Maylands Train Station. We strongly advise you to adhere to any parking rules to avoid penalties.
Nicole Ward or Deborah Robertson
(08) 9214 0707