Presented by Liz Dunoon, of Dyslexia Daily.
Liz Dunoon is an educational consultant, teacher and author who has been supporting individuals with dyslexia and learning difficulties for over 13 years.
Liz will share her knowledge on:
• What is dyslexia?
• How Dyslexia impacts on how a child learns and succeeds at school
• What holds a child back from learning when they have dyslexia and are experiencing school learning difficulties
• How teachers and parents can tell if a child has dyslexia and/or a school learning difficulty and support them at school
• How schools can provide alternative learning experiences for intelligent children who learn differently
• Educational resources for home and school
• And more
IDEAL FOR: Teachers, educators, parents, carers and other professionals to support children with dyselxia
Rosebud Secondary College Theatre
245 Eastbourne Rd
Rosebud, VIC 3939
Please send all enquiries to Meaghan Peck at firstname.lastname@example.org
This event is currently closed and no contact details are available