Term 4 STEM Workshop series: Cosmetic Chemistry Entrepreneur
Term 4 STEM Workshop series: Cosmetic Chemistry Entrepreneurs
Learn about the history and chemistry behind lip cosmetics, then make your own coloured lipsticks and perfumed lip glosses. Design your own lip stick colours and create your own brand. All participants will receive their own lab coat and safety glasses.
(4 week series)
|Week 1||Saturday 14 October|
|Week 2||Saturday 21 October|
|Week 3||Saturday 28 October|
|Week 4||Saturday 4 November|
1.00pm – 2.30pm
11-16 year olds
$60.00 (plus $0.30c booking fee) Scitech members
$70.00 (plus $0.30c booking fee) Non members
(includes all materials and supplies)
Please note the following conditions of entry:
- Age ranges for events will be strictly enforced. Your booking will be cancelled if your child’s age differs from the advertised age range.
- Enclosed shoes must be worn to this event. This is particularly important for events involving the use of chemicals and tools.
- For safety reasons, parents and guardians of children under the age of 12 must remain within the City West complex for the duration of the workshop.
- The admission for workshops do not include entry to Scitech.
- Parents are encouraged to attend with their children, however unregistered siblings will not be permitted to participate in the workshop.
CSIRO Lab at Scitech
City West Complex
West Perth, WA 6005
This event is currently closed and no contact details are available