Holidays: Aquatic Bio-indicators - 10-13 years old
A bio-indicator is a living organism that indicates the health of an ecosystem. Learn how to assess aquatic environments by looking for bio-indicator species. Amy Priemus (Dolphin Secrets) will teach us how to take swamp life from under the microscope and onto the big screen by making a short film that we can take home.
Thursday 28 Sept, 2017
2.00pm - 3.00pm
$12.00 (plus $0.30c booking fee) Scitech members
$15.00 (plus $0.30c booking fee) Non members
Please note the following conditions of entry:
- Age ranges for events will be strictly enforced. Your booking will be cancelled if your child’s age differs from the advertised age range.
- Enclosed shoes must be worn to this event. This is particularly important for events involving the use of chemicals and tools.
- For safety reasons, parents and guardians of children under the age of 12 must remain within the City West complex for the duration of the workshop.
- The admission for workshops do not include entry to Scitech.
- Parents are encouraged to attend with their children, however unregistered siblings will not be permitted to participate in the workshop.
CSIRO Lab at Scitech
City West Complex
West Perth, WA 6005
CONTACT DETAILS: Scitech Bookings Team - 08 9215 0740