Q Super RBWH Race to the Roof 2017
- With 12 stories and 288 steps, the QSuper RBWH Race to the Roof is sure to get your blood pumping. More than 300 people take part in the challenge each year and it’s all about encouraging staff to be active and fundraise for valuable causes close to our hearts.
- This year, monies raised will go towards the White Cloud Foundation to support their mission to create opportunities for people living with depression, in order to reconnect with their lives.
- Held on Friday 13th October 2017
- Registration is $10 per person and includes your competitor T-Shirt
- There are only 300 positions available, so get in early to register
- Registrations close on Friday 6 October if not sold out before
- Held 7am-8am in the Main Atrium, Royal Brisbane and Women's Hospital, Butterfield St, Herston
The Privacy Act 2001 provides that before your name and address details can be published in the list of delegates for distribution to fellow delegates or any other party, you must consent. Please nominate your preference for being included in the list of delegates by selecting yes or no on the upcoming page of the registration which asks your consent to send your contact details to sponsors.
MNHHS Events Office
Ph: (07) 3646 1525
This event is currently closed and no contact details are available