Key Word Sign Victoria 1 Day Basic workshop
The one day introduction to Key Word Sign workshop includes
- An interactive teaching environment
- Learning a basic vocabulary of signs to use in everyday settings
- How to choose which signs to teach
- Principles of Key Word Sign and Gesture
- How sign helps communication development.
- Parents/Carers, Family & Community Members
- Childcare & Disablity Staff
- Teachers, Educators & Support Workers
- Allied Health Professionals
- Anyone in the community.
Every participant in a Victorian Calendar Key Word Sign workshop receives the
current edition of Getting started with Key Word Sign (Auslan Edition) as part of their registration.
Registration also includes:- Morning & afternoon tea. Please BYO lunch.
Certificate of Attendance.
Note: Victorian Teachers can use these hours towards their VIT PD hours.
Mo Simms Street Moama (Across the bridge from Echuca)Note: Parking and Disability Access available.
Time: 9:30am - 4:30am Registration from 9:15 am.
Cost: $120 per person. There is a .30c trybooking fee.
Discounted workshop registration for families may be available. Please contact us to enquire about this.
Key Word Sign Victoria is an NDIS Registered organisation.
Enquiries about this workshop
Sheree Hunter 0439 395 405
For enquires about other workshops run by Key Word Sign Victoria