October School Holiday Workshops 2017
OCTOBER SCHOOL HOLIDAY WORKSHOPS
West Australian Ballet's popular School Holiday Workshops are back for the October School Holidays!
Monday 2 October CANCELLED
Thursday 5 October
Friday 6 October
School Holiday Workshops are a fantastic activity for young dancers to keep dancing over the holidays, to make new friends, and watch the professional dancers at work right in the heart of WAB HQ. You might even meet a real ballerina!
Each session consists of a ballet workshop with one of our specialist teaching artists and time spent in the studio watching our company dancers at work.
Please note, this is not a “drop off & leave” activity. Parents or guardians must stay on premises whilst their child is in the building. We invite parents to watch the ballet workshop as well as accompanying their child watch the professional company class.
Students can book in for either one or both days, in the following age groups:
4 - 6 year olds: 9.00am – 10.30am
7 - 9 year olds: 10.00am – 11.30pm
10 - 12 year olds*: 1.15pm - 3.00pm
*Minimum 1 year of ballet experience necessary for 10 - 12 age groups.
All sessions: $30 per child / $25 for Great Leaps members (You must have a current membership)
At the checkout please enter the first two letters followed by the first two numbers of your Great Leaps membership number to receive the discounted price.
HOW TO BOOK
All bookings will be made via Try Booking.
1. Select the workshop you wish to attend.
2. Choose the correct pricing option.
3. Enter the details of the child attending.
4. This item is now in your shopping cart. Click on "continue shopping for this event" to add another day for the same child, or another age category for a sibling.
5. Please read the terms and conditions and event terms which includes West Australian Ballet's Disclaimer Form. By proceeding past this point you are acknowledging you have read and agreed upon both documents.
West Australian Ballet Centre
134 Whatley Crescent
Perth, WA 6051
There is limited parking available at the front of the building, please do not park in the marked staff bays at the rear of the building. Additional parking can be found on either Central Avenue, Sixth Avenue, Seventh Avenue or the Maylands Train Station. We strongly advise you to adhere to any parking rules to avoid penalties.
Nicole Ward or Deborah Robertson
email@example.com 9214 0707
This event is currently closed and no contact details are available