FREE Strategic Planning/Win that Grant Workshop
Complete a SWOT analysis, learn how to simplify strategic planning and get some industry techniques regarding tender writing. Learn the steps to writing a great grant application and how to make it into the 'yes' group. Proudly brought to you by the Warwick Chamber of Commerce Inc and supported by Southern Downs Regional Council, Prue Saxby Managing Director Indigo Gold will lead you through the ways to assist your business/organisation develop and succeed.
During the 3 hour free Grant Writing Workshop, commencing at 9am, we will cover:
- Understanding the Grant Industry
- Understanding the steps to writing a great application
- Find out what is involved to be 'grant ready'
- Go through some of the Grant attachments that are sometimes required including: Project Plans, Budgets and Strategic Plans
- Learn how to work as an effective committee and get the job done harmoniously
- Hear feedback from funders about grants that make it into the 'yes' pile
- Ideas for collaboration for better success
- Post grant application acquittals, reporting and feedback
The Strategic Planning Workshop for Business will commence at 12.30pm:
- Tick off one of your major 'to do' items by completing a SWOT analysis
- Learn how to simplify Strategic Planning:
- Overview of the Osterwalder Business Model Canvas Process. We will be using a paper copy on the day, however there is a demo App you can download on a tablet/laptop or a paid subscription for $25 per year https://canvanizer.com/new/business-model-canvas
- Setting goals and creating a document to use in your business
- Specific techniques regarding tender writing (to add to work covered in grant writing workshop)
Warwick Town Hall
Warwick Qld 4370
Warwick Chamber of Commerce Inc.
Mobile: 0438 665 440
This event is currently closed and no contact details are available