Your name has been added to the wait list for this event. The event organiser will contact you through your email address once there are available seats / slots.
Hearing Healing Hope
For the full program and information pertaining to workshops, accommodation and transport, click here.
Program features include forums on:
- A healthy earth for a flourishing society, with Jacqui Remond, Gavin Dufty and Bronwyn Lay
- Economics for a flourishing society, with Joe Zabar, Ged Kearney and John Roskam
- A forum on responding to abuse, ensuring safe environments and dedication to service, with Commissioner Robert Fitzgerald, Sheree Limbrick and Lana Turvey-Collins
- Geraldine Doogue presenting the Mary MacKillop Oration at the conference dinner
- Working breakfast discussing the Australian Church's Plenary 2020
- Fr Frank Brennan SJ discussing key current issues in human rights (as we celebrate the 70th anniversary of the Universal Declaration of Human Rights).
Further enquiries: please contact Lucia Brick, Tel: (03) 9287 5566 or email: email@example.com
With thanks to our Sponsors:
This event is currently closed and no contact details are available