Hearing Healing Hope
For the full program and information pertaining to workshops, accommodation and transport, click here.
Program features include forums on:
- A healthy earth for a flourishing society, with Jacqui Remond, Gavin Dufty and Bronwyn Lay
- Economics for a flourishing society, with Joe Zabar, Ged Kearney and John Roskam
- A forum on responding to abuse, ensuring safe environments and dedication to service, with Commissioner Robert Fitzgerald, Sheree Limbrick and Lana Turvey-Collins
- Geraldine Doogue presenting the Mary MacKillop Oration at the conference dinner
- Working breakfast discussing the Australian Church's Plenary 2020
- Fr Frank Brennan SJ discussing key current issues in human rights (as we celebrate the 70th anniversary of the Universal Declaration of Human Rights).
Further enquiries: please contact Lucia Brick, Tel: (03) 9287 5566 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
With thanks to our Sponsors:
The organiser will be sent the details of this message.
Sorry, there appears to have been an error. Please try again later.