Conscious Relationships & Core Wounding
Have you noticed that certain patterns repeat themselves in your relationships, especially long term relationships? Everything is fine and then you get to a point where it all falls apart?
In this workshop we will understand intellectually, and experientially, how our childhood wounding continues to play itself out again and again throughout our life, especially in our intimate relationships. How we unconsciously find partners who will wound us again the same way that our caretaker's did, and how we are unconsciously wounding our partners as well. With this awareness comes techniques to begin to transform the way that we engage in relationship.
This 3-hour workshop, for both singles and couples will
- Bring awareness to your relationship patterns
- Connect relationship patterns to your wounding
- Establish the relationship between you and this wounded child part
- Begin the shift towards healing and dissolving this pattern
- Equip you with strategies on how to engage in healthy relationship in the midst of these patterns; your own or your partner's
- Enable you to hold your own wounding
- Free your partner from parental projections
- Empower your partnerships to be more authentic, pure expressions of essence
*Disclaimer: This workshop is not a substitude for personal therapy*
1 Pitt st
This event is currently closed and no contact details are available